1. Use scissors to cut Burlap Fabric Page in half.
2. Place two half pages together and tie in the center with jute rope to create a mini book.
3. Cut a 5" square from Canvas Fabric Page.
4. Turn down top right corner and adhere.
5. Cut a 5" square of Black & Ivory Damask Cardstock. Ink edges black.
6. Cut a 3-1/2" square of Black & Ivory Ribbon Stripe Cardstock. Ink edges black.
7. Adhere the striped cardstock to the damask cardstock about 1/2" from the top, right edge.
8. Cut a Kraft mini bag in half, ink edges and place upside down on the bottom of the canvas piece about ¾" from the right edge.
9. Cut a 2-1/2" wide x 1" tall faux tag from damask cardstock. Ink edges black. Punch a hole in the center and tie with jute rope. Place inside kraft mini bag.
10. Cut a 1" x 5" strip of Corkstock, then use scissors to cut a “V" in each short end to create a ribbon look. Ink edges black. Adhere on kraft mini bag about ¾" from bottom.
11. Cut a 3-1/2" x 3/4" strip of Black & Ivory Dot Cardstock. Adhere to the center of Corkstock strip.
12. Cut a 2-3/4" x 1/2" strip of cardstock from Black & Ivory Cardstock Pad. Using the backside as a solid ivory base, write “recipes" with a black pen and adhere to the black dot cardstock strip.
13. Cut a 3-1/4" x 1/2" strip of ivory cardstock, use scissors to cut a “V" in two short edges, then ink edges black. Write a word with black pen then adhere to top of book with foam dots.
14. Cut desired shape, example is a pig, from Kraft Corrugated Cardstock using a die or punch. Ink entire die cut shape black and adhere to book as shown.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.