1. Go to cricut.com/design. Sort the project list by “Parties & Events”? and click on project.
2. Click “Customize”? and personalize the text on the tag. Select the tag and text and click “Attach”?.
3. In Cricut Design Space™, cut images from cardstock. Insert the Cricut® Scoring Stylus and Cricut® Antiquity Pens, Midnight into accessory clamp A when prompted by the software.
4. Wrap the box with the fabric and secure with hot glue.
5. Fold the bow shapes on the score lines. Adhere them together to create dimension.
6. Attach the tag and bow to the wrapped box.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >