Red Cinnabar Beads Earrings with Big Chinese Coin
Courtesy oflue Moon
2-large Chinesewo hole coin #BM72767-PE-054
2-redinnabar coin beads #BM73657-LE-008
12-mall faux coral chips #BM95699-LE-008
42 of 26Ga antique gold wire
12-4mmurnished silver jump rings # BM82678-PE-003
1. Cut six of 26ga antiqueold wire.
2. String small redauxoral chip on aire piece. Make arapped loop
3. Repeat step 2iveore times.
4. Attach each wrapped chip to 4mm burnished goldump ring connecting
5. Attachdge jumping to aottomole of large Chinese coin.
6. Cut 3 lengthf 26gantiqueold wire.
7. String red cinnabar bead on theiddlefire.akerapped loops on
bothides ensuring that this bead is connectedo upper holef Chinese
coin on oneide and to ear wire on the other, beforelosingoops.
8. To make second earring repeat stepsrom 1 to 7.
Dueoeasonal naturef project, supplies arevailable for aimitedimenly. Pleaseeadll instructions
prior to beginning; read and follow all manufacturers instructions for all tools and materials used. Provide
adult supervisionf children participatenhis and all craft projects. Becauseo-Anntores, Inc. has noontrol
over the use of materials and tools, nor surroundings, duringonstruction of projects, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.
disclaims anyiabilityor injury, damage or other untoward results. Content of thisrojectheets presented in
goodaith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed. 2006 Jo-Anntores, Inc. All rights reserved.