Red Felt Stocking
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red felt stocking
- Green felt
- Green jingle bells
- Glitter glue – silver, green, red
- Needle & green thread
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Write a name or sentiment with silver glitter glue on the stocking cuff. Outline the stocking, covering the stitching lines. Draw on heel and toe lines; draw a second line next to first set of heel and toe lines. Draw small circles on the cuff and inside the heel and toe areas. Set aside until glue is dry.
2. Cut two holly leaves from green felt. Outline them in green glitter glue and set aside to dry.
3. Fill in the letters on the cuff and the small circles with contrasting glitter glue. Allow to dry.
4. Stitch on holly leaves and jingle bells, as desired.