Red Heart Soft Baby Steps Yarn
Gentle and soft, the Red Heart Soft Baby Steps Yarn is a great choice for knitting projects for the little ones. Use this unique acrylic fiber to make creative baby prints and patterns for your knit or crochet project. You will fall in love with the smart prints on the soft background all over again when they transform into warm baby blankets, wraps, dresses and caps. Solid colors of the yarn are not dyelotted and bulk-buying is best for large scale projects. For all other colors, dye lot matching is possible, but not guaranteed.
- Composition: 100% acrylic yarn
- Solids Weight: 5 ounces,142 grams, 256 yards, 234 meters
- Baby Prints Weight: 4 ounces,113 grams, 204 yards, 187 meters
- Smart Prints Weight: 3 ounces, 85 grams,153 yards
- Knit Gauge: 4in x 4in, Size 8 (5mm) needles, 17 stitches by 23 rows
- Crochet Gauge: 4in x 4in, Size I-9 (5.5mm) hook, 12 stitches by 15 rows
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
Now Available! Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More + Free In-Store Returns
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>