Red Necklace with Chinese Coins
14-ediamond raku beadsBM74937-LE-008
30-6mmoundaux coraleads #BM95679-LE-008
4-large Chineseoinsharms #BM72767-PE-054
24 gold tigerail
1-burnished goldobsterlasp #BM82598-PE-003
2-burnishedold crimp beads
36-burnished gold 6mm jumpings BM82678-PE-003
15-burnished gold 4mm jumpingsBM82678-PE-003
1. Cut 24ength of tigerail.
2. Start to string necklace components in the following order:
(two 6mmoundaux coral beads, one diamonded raku bead) 3 times,
(6mm round fauxoral bead, 4mm burnished goldump ring, 6mmoundaux
coral bead, diamond redaku bead) 9 times,twomm roundaux coral
beads, one diamond redaku bead) x 2imes,wo 6mm roundaux coral
3. Attachire endso a lobster clasp usingrimp beads.
4. Trim excessigerail.
5. Attachhreearge Chineseoin charmso 4mmump rings.
6. Attach 6mmump ringso 4mmump ringsrom the previoustep.
7. Connect all three coinso the 4mmump ring on theiddle of necklace.
8. Make ahain piece usinghree 4mmump rings. Use this pieceo attach one
more Chinese coin to thether, whichasolen theottom.
9. Attachmm jumpings to eachf 24 small Chinese coins.
10. Attach everyhreemall Chineseoin charms to each of eight 4mm jump rings
whichelong to theecklacesingmm jumping: open 6mm jump ring,
string three 6mmump ringsith attached charms, passhrough 4mm jump
ring and close it.
Due toeasonal nature of project, supplies are availableor aimited time only. Please readll instructions prior
toeginning; read andollow all manufacturers instructions for all tools andaterials used. Provide adult
supervision if childrenarticipatenhis and all craft projects. Becauseo-Anntores, Inc. has noontrol over the
use of materials and tools, nor surroundings, duringonstruction of projects, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. disclaims any
liability for injury, damage or other untoward results. Content ofhis projectheet is presented in good faith, but
no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed. 2006o-Anntores, Inc. All rights r eserved. 197-386