Red Ombré Tie-Dye T-shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit® Red
- White 100% cotton T-shirt
- 2-3” wide disposable paintbrush
- Disposable plastic bowl for dye
- Large plastic water bowl
- Plastic bowl for dye
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Wash shirt and leave damp. Lay out flat on covered work surface and smooth out wrinkles.
- Mix dyes according to package instructions and pour into dye bowl.
- Have large water bowl filled and ready to use.
- Use paintbrush to apply Red dye along hem of shirt and blend upward, adding more dye or water as needed to blend color.
- Allow shirt to set 6-8 hours.
- Rinse shirt under running water to remove excess dye.
- Wash and dry shirt as fabric requires.