1. Cut 2 segments of red grosgrain ribbon 12" long each. Cut 4 segments of tiger tail 9" long each. Cut 9 segments of red wire, 3-1/2" long.
2. Spray-paint all round pearls, metal pendants, tear drops filigree, jump rings, ribbon ends, and crimps, until everything is well coated in red. Allow to dry.
3. Make 9 connectors: String a wire through the loop of each pendant and tear drops, forming a loop and wrapping around to string 4mm, 6mm and 10mm beads (follow the pattern in the picture).
4. Open the ribbon ends, and crimp one end of each red gross ribbon.
5. Take 2 segments of tiger tail, and slide a crimp bead to each, stringing to the loop of ribbon end and crimp it, using the crimp technique. Then string the red beads, and a crimp bead to each tiger tail, (follow the pattern in the picture), then string one end to the top of tear drop, and the other end to the bottom, and crimp it, using the crimp technique.
6. Two finish off make a knot with the two ribbon ends.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.