Red Raku Bead Earrings on Chain
2-medium oval redakueadsBM74967-LE-008
3 of burnishedilverhain #BM82638-PE-003
20- burnishedilver eye pins #BM11130-PE-053
1. Cut two pieces of chain whichonsist 9 oval links each.
NOTE: cut chainn theiddle of flat links.
2. String 6mm roundedakuead on anye pin. Make a plainoopbove,
ensuringhat this bead unit is connected to a middle (fifth)hainink before
3. Repeat stepsiximes. Attachinghree beadsrom each side of central one.
4. String medium oval redaku bead on an eye pin. Make a plain loop above,
ensuringhat this bead unit is connectedo an earire.
5. String twommedound raku beadsn an eyein.akelain loop ensuring
that this bead unit is connected to the edge chainink.
6. Repeat step 5or the other side of earring.
7. Attach bothead units from stepsnd to theottom loop of oval redaku
5. Repeat steps-7 to make aecond earring.
Due toeasonal naturef project, supplies are availableor aimitedime only. Please read all instructions prior
toeginning; read andollow all manufacturers instructions for all tools andaterials used. Provide adult
supervision if childrenarticipatenhis and all craft projects. Becauseo-Ann Stores, Inc. has noontrol over the
use of materials and tools, nor surroundings, duringonstruction of projects, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. disclaims any
liability for injury, damage or other untoward results. Content ofhis projectheet is presented in good faith, but
no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed. 2006o-Anntores, Inc. All rights r eserved. 197-386