Red Sequined Christmas Tree
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4-7/8" x11-7/8" Styrofoam brand foam cone, white
- 1-1/2" Styrofoam brand foam balls
- 2 sheets 12"x12" red snowflake scrapbook paper
- 2 sheets 8-1/2"x11" red suede scrapbook paper
- Red feather boa
- 1 pkg red 20mm sequins
- 1 pkg gold 3/4" sequin pins
- Red spray paint
- 4" clay saucer
- Wood star
- Paper Trimmer
- Low-melt glue gun, glue sticks
Refer to photo often for help in placement of all materials.
- Spray paint the clay saucer and the wood star completely. Allow to dry.
- Cut strips of both scrapbook papers. Wrap around cone, alternating papers. Glue in place. Trim excess.
- Pin sequins to cone to cover seams.
- Turn clay saucer upside down. Glue bottom of cone to saucer.
- Glue paper to both sides of star. Trim excess.
- Glue 3 sequins to center of star.
- Glue small puff of boa to top of tree.
- Set star on top of tree, glue in place.