1. Thread the metal slides and spacers onto the bracelet. Use the stoppers that come with the leather to secure the focal slide or the spacer slides.
2. Measure the bracelet against wrist.
3. Remove the slides from the bracelet and trim the leather 1/2" shorter than the length needed.
4. Thread the slides back onto the leather.
5. Separate the clasp ends.
6. Apply glue to the inside of each clasp.
7. Attach each clasp to the leather. Lay the latching clasp out ahead of time to determine which direction it should attach. Wait to attach the clasp ends together until the glue has dried thoroughly. Allow glue to dry according to manufacturer instructions.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.