Redwork Embroidery Apron
- Sublime Stitching® items: Camp Out embroidery transfers (available at Joann.com®)
- 2 skeins red 6-strand cotton embroidery floss
- Sharp embroidery needle
- 5" to 7" embroidery hoop
- Iron & pressing surface
- Cotton apron
1. Cut carefully around the Camp Out embroidery designs shown in the photo. Arrange cut patterns, ink-side down on, the fabric. Follow pattern instructions for transferring the designs onto the apron with a hot iron.
2. After patterns have been applied, stretch an area of the apron across the embroidery hoop. Secure the adjustable hoop over the front. Keep fabric taut as you work.
3. Thread needle with 6-ply cotton embroidery floss.
4. Work in a simple split stitch, per pattern instructions, or backstitch throughout and finish along the edge with a hidden stitch, following just inside the hemmed edge.