Reindeer Felt Ornament
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red & white felt
- 1/8" & 3/8" wide red and white ribbon scraps
- Scissors & ruler
- Fabric glue
- Needle & embroidery thread
- Reindeer pattern
1. Cut two 4" squares of white felt. Stitch together with running stitch around edge.
2. Glue 4 tiny buttons at corners of felt square.
3. Cut out 2 layers of red felt in reindeer shape. Whip stitch around edge. Wrap and glue scrap of red and white ribbon at neck of reindeer. Stitch small button in place for eye, and layered buttons at neck.
4. Glue reindeer on white felt square as shown.
5. Glue 8" length of 1/8" ribbon at top for hanging.