1. Cut a strip of patterned paper 4-1/2"x12". Adhere to box using strong tape.
2. Die-cut three or four strips of Mini Rosettes (larger Rosette) from dictionary paper. Fold tightly as indicated on score lines and attach strips together, leaving one end open. Begin by adding hot glue in sections to edge of box. Attach folded Rosettes to edge. Secure finishing edges together with glue. Embellish with distress ink using a blending tool. Add tinsel to top edge of folded Rosettes.
3. Cut a large circle from mirrored paper. Attach to top of box. Add Snow-Tex to rim and allow to dry.
4. Die-cut Reindeer from mat board. Apply distress ink to Reindeer using blending tool. Add spots using Picket Fence marker. Attach to mirrored area using hot glue. Add Snow-Tex to hide glue.
5. Adhere woodland tree to top of box.
6. Die-cut two of the larger Mini Rosettes from dictionary paper. Attach each Rosette end-to-end to itself, creating two separate Rosettes. Form Rosettes and secure in place. Embellish with distress ink. Attach one Rosette to top of tree. Using hot glue, embellish with silver pipe cleaners and chitchat words. Adhere metallic numbers to top of tree. Hot glue baubles to tree. Add Rock Candy stickles to tree.
7. Die-cut Tattered Florals twice from cotton crinoline. Adhere two Floral pieces together and attach rhinestone button to center. Adhere to box lid.
8. Use distress ink and water to antique ribbon. Tie into a bow and attach to box. Add other Mini Rosette to box, splitting one crease line area so that Rosette sits on rim of box.
9. Die-cut Leaves from silver paper. Outline with Rock Candy stickles and sprinkle with glitter. When dry, attach to box lid. Add an additional pipe cleaner.