Reindeer Handprint Painting
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Elmer's items: Paintastics Paint Brush Pens Squeeze 'n Brush
- White drawing paper
- Use a pencil to trace handprint onto the center of a sheet of white paper.
- Draw an outline of antlers next to the thumbprint then draw an outline of the reindeer's face on the thumb.
- Draw the background of the picture, including a field, mountains or other scenery of choice.
- Color in the background scene using Elmer's Paintastics Paint Brush Pens or Elmer's Squeeze 'n Brush. Let it dry.
- Color in the reindeer using Elmer's Paintastics Paint Brush Pens or Elmer's Squeeze 'n Brush.
- Let the picture dry before displaying.