Idea Market Relax Wall Hanging
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Distressed Wooden “R”
- Wooden word, “Relax”
- Acrylic paint—Blue & Gray (to coordinate with “R”)
- White household candle
- Tacky glue
1. Paint “Relax” with Blue. When paint is dry, rub candle wax on the surfaces along the front and sides, in the places “wear and tear” would naturally occur.
2. Paint on a Gray coat of paint. Let dry completely.
3. Sand “Relax,” removing some of the gray paint so the blue paint is revealed.
4. Glue to the front bottom of “R.”