GIFT WRAP PAPER
1. Use die-cutting machine to cut multiple holiday stencils in appropriate size from freezer paper.
2. Iron freezer paper stencils onto kraft paper roll with a dry iron. (Note: Adhere stencils to paper roll in sections depending size of the work surface.)
3. Spray paper with Satin White. Allow to dry. Remove stencils. Repeat for additional sections as needed.
1. Use the die-cutting machine to cut three 3" to 4" long leaf stencils from freezer paper.
2. Iron freezer paper stencils onto kraft paper gift bag with a dry iron. Spray paint with Hosta Leaf.
3. Spritz bag with Make It Stone! White Onyx.
4. Spray bells with Cherry Red.
5. With baker's twine, tie bells on bag handle to dangle near leaves.
6. Wrap gift with tissue paper.
GIFT BOX & TAG
1. Spray paint letter tag with chalkboard paint. Condition paint according to manufacturer's instruction. With chalk, write recipients name on letter tag.
2. Wrap box in painted paper. Embellish with ribbon, sprig, pine cone, vintage text or other embellishments of choice.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.