SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars®:SureCut™ 12" Portable Paper TrimmerPremier No.5 Non-Stick Scissors4"x8" Clear Stamps - Teresa Collins – FramesStamp Block SetFingertip Craft Knife (optional)Craft Mat (optional)Centering Ruler (optional)
- Patterned Paper – three sheets
- Off-white cardstock
- Pop dots
1. Trim a piece of off-white card stock to 6"x12" and fold in half.
2. Attach the plain Picture Frame stamp from the Frames stamp set to a stamp block, ink and stamp onto patterned paper.
3. Use the fingertip craft knife or scissors to cut out the stamped image. Use a ruler to help cut straight lines with the craft knife
4. Stamp the Remember sentiment onto the bottom of the cut out frame. Repeat with the Elongated Pentagon stamp to create a border around the Remember sentiment.
5. Trim photo to fit the cutout frame and adhere the photo and frame to each other.
6. Cut coordinating patterned papers to 5"x5" and 2"x6", layer and adhere to card front.
7. Tie ribbons together and adhere to the corner of the frame.
8. Attach pop dots to the back of the photo and frame and adhere to the card base.
9. Stamp the Ribbon design onto a piece of coordinating paper and add the File sentiment.
10. Follow the stamp outline to cut out the stamped Ribbon design. Adhere to the top of the card
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products