- Earth and Sky Textured Value Pack papers: Pastel Blue, Teal, Ivory
- 8 "x11" handmade paper: Turquoise Embossed Paisley
- Adhesive-backed jewels
- Light blue pearlized brad
- Fabric flowers: blue & brown
- Small flower punches
- Ancestral Clear Stamps: REMEMBER
- Blue ink
- Glue stick, adhesive foam squares
- Ruler & pencil
- Craft knife & cutting mat
1. Trim teal textured paper to 5 1/2" width. Measure 2 3/4" from each end; score & fold, to form 5 1/2" square flapped card.
2. Cut 5" square from turquoise paisley paper. Cut in half, to form two 5" x 2 1/2" rectangles. Glue each to the card flaps.
3. Cut 3 1/2" square from ivory textured paper. Cut in half diagonally, to form 2 triangles. Glue each to the card flaps.
4. Cut 3 1/4" square from pastel blue textured paper. Cut in half diagonally, to form 2 triangles. Glue each to card flaps.
5. Punch flower from turquoise embossed paisley paper. Layer fabric flowers. Place paper flower in front; connect flowers with the pearlized brad. Attach flowers to edge of left card flap.
6. Cut 2 1/4"x1" strip from teal textured paper. Adhere strip to bottom of right card flap with adhesive squares.
7. Cut 2"x3/4" strip from ivory textured paper. Stamp REMEMBER in the center. Center and adhere ivory strip to the teal textured paper.
8. Place jewels under the stamped REMEMBER and on the upper left side of the card.