SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Solo Shadowbox Tray White
- Miniature Keys Antique Brass
- ATC Photo Kit Hardware Gypsy
- Industrial Metal Gears
- Antique Brass Display Trim Loops/Hooks
- Pyramid Antique Brass Display Trim Studs
- Antique Brass Vintage Pin
- Gypsy Mini Ephemera
- 6" x 6" Stack Pad Vintage
- Lille Tags
- Epicurean Mini Ephemera
- Passport Stamps
- Black Ink Pad
Please read and follow all manufacturers’ instructions for all tools and materials used. Provide adult supervision if children participate in this project. See photo for layout details.
1. Cut two photos to size to fit in various compartments of the tray. Use a ruler to measure each compartment for accuracy.
2. Add cardstock and printed ephemera of choice for remaining backgrounds of compartments. Place papers in compartments, but do not adhere to tray.
3. Use clear stamps and black ink to add phrases and layers to backgrounds.
4. Adhere all photos and papers to tray.
5. Add stickers and metal embellishments where desired to add dimension.
6. Hang objects from Display Trim Loops and accent metal frames with papers, ephemera, and stickers.