Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabrics and Craft Stores
Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
Skill Level: No experience necessary
1. Place wax paper or plastic bag between layers of T-shirt to prevent glue from penetrating through to other side.
2. Using glue, write words pertaining to the desired theme onto T-shirt where desired. Allow to dry completely. Remove wax paper or plastic.
3. Prepare dye following manufacturer’s directions.
4. Dye T-shirt. Submerge T-shirt for less time to achieve lighter color.
5. Rinse well. Be sure to remove all the glue from the T-shirt.
6. Place rubber bands around one bottom corner of T-shirt as in tie-dyeing and dip corner in another color of dye. Rinse well.
7. Dry T-shirt in dryer.
8. Place wax paper or plastic bag between layers as in Step 1. Brush on paint or dip flowers and sponges into paint. Stamp on where desired. Allow to dry.
HemlineŽ Deluxe Serger Trolleys & Bags
Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Punch Kit - Lime
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.