SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3" fine gold chain
- Gold clasp
- 2” gold eye pins (5)
- Small jump ring
- Large jump ring
- Large green crystal beads (2)
- Red rose beads (3)
- Round tip pliers
- Wire cutters
- Gertie Collection Fabrics- Sateen Rose Dot Fabric/Butterick Pattern B6167
1. Put one of the large green crystal beads on an eye pin. Using your round tip pliers, make a loop at the end of the eye pin and using the wire cutters snip off the excess wire, creating a second eye.
2. Repeat with all beads.
3. Cut six 1/2” pieces of fine gold chain.
4. Open the eye pin of one of the rose beads and attach one of the pieces of chain.
5. Open the eye pin of one of the large green crystal beads and attach to the opposite end of the chain.
6. Continue alternating beads and chain.
7. Open the large jump ring and attach to one chain end and close.
8. Attach the clasp to the other end using the small jump ring.