SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Flat pad post clutch earrings (2)
- 2" gold head pins (4)
- Large green crystal beads (2)
- Red rose beads (2)
- Round tip pliers
- Super glue
- Gertie Collection Fabrics- Sateen Rose Dot Fabric/Butterick Pattern B6167
1. Attach 1 red rose bead on each flat pad post clutch earrings using super glue.
2. Allow to dry
3. Put one of the large green crystal beads on a head pin. Using your round tip pliers, make a loop at the end of the head pin and using the wire cutters snip off the excess wire, creating an eye.
4. Repeat with second green crystal bead.
5. Take another head pin and put it through the rose bead that has been attached to the flat pad post clutch earring. Create a loop at the end and using the wire cutters snip off the excess wire. Leave the loop open.
6. Slip the eye of the green crystal bead into the open loop on the rose bead and close loop.
7. Repeat creating the second earring.