SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. For sergers use 1/4" seam allowance, standard sewing machines use 5/8" seam allowance.
2. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Cut 4 of pattern piece provided.
3. With right sides together stitch middle edge together, repeat for other two pieces to create front and back pieces.
4. With right sides together, stitch front and back together, leaving a 1"-2" opening for turning.
5. Trim seams and clip corners, if needed.
6. Turn right side out and press.
7. Whip stitch opening closed.
*Tip: Use a overlock or zigzag stitch when assembling.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.