SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. For sergers use 1/4" seam allowance, standard sewing machines use 5/8" seam allowance.
2. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Cut 4 of pattern piece provided.
3. With right sides together stitch middle edge together, repeat for other two pieces to create front and back pieces.
4. With right sides together, stitch front and back together, leaving a 1"-2" opening for turning.
5. Trim seams and clip corners, if needed.
6. Turn right side out and press.
7. Whip stitch opening closed.
*Tip: Use a overlock or zigzag stitch when assembling.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>