Retro Inspired Leather Painted Shoes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Leather Studio 2-oz. paints: light blue, red
- Leather Studio 2-oz. high gloss finish
- Paintbrushes: small flat angle & round
- Small circular object to trace scallops
- Gertie Collection Fabrics- Rayon Cherries Teal Fabric/Butterick Pattern B6019
1. Sketch half circle onto toe of shoe and heel.
2. Using a small circular object, trace half circles along half circles.
3. Using angled brush, paint the scallops red. Allow to dry.
4. Paint as many coats as necessary to get the desired coverage.
5. Use a small round brush to carefully dot blue paint in the center of the small scallops. Allow to dry.
6. Apply a gloss finish top coat.