SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 1/4 yard of 6 assorted printed cottons
• 2 packages of 2” wide Stitch Witchery®
• Wavy rotary cutter, ruler and mat
• Iron & ironing suface
• Stapler & staples
1. Cut all of the fabric into strips of 2 ½” x 42”.
2. Cut Stitch Witchery® 42” long strips.
3. Place 2 fabric strips wrong sides together and sandwich a piece of Stitch Witchery® in the center, press following manufactures instructions.
4. Trim the strips into pieces 2” wide x 10” long, loop together and staple each loop until at desired length.
5. These are very versatile. Remove the staples and put them back together in a new design or add new prints as desired.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.