SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bliss Beads®:
- Dyed howlite rondelle 4x6mm (19)
- Australian jasper stone round 6mm (19)
- 18" – silver tone round link chain
- Silver-tone 5mm jump rings (76)
- Silver-tone 2" eye pins (38)
- Wire cutters
- Toggle clasps
1. Using a 2" eye pin, string rondelle and form a simple loop. Repeat 18 times.
2. Cut 3 lengths of 6" chain. Set aside.
3. Using 5mm jump ring, attach top rondelle loop to 1st link.
4. Repeat step three 18 times skipping a link between each loop.
5. Using 5mm jump rings, attach bottom of rondelle loops to second chain starting at the first loop. Skip a link between each loop.
6. Using a 2” eye pin, string jasper and form a simple loop. Repeat 18 times.
7. Using 5mm jump rings, attach top of jasper loops to bottom of second row chain starting at the 1st link. Skip a link between each loop.
8. Using 5mm jump rings, attach bottom of jasper loops to top of third row chain staring at the 1st link. Skip a link between each loop.
9. Using 1 extra chain link, attach toggle bar to end of center chain on the right side.
10. Open center chain link on the left side of bracelet and attach toggle loop.