SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bliss Beads®:
- Dyed howlite rondelle 4x6mm (43)
- Australian jasper stone round 6mm (27)
- Wood chestnut beads 12mm (14)
- 35" – silver-tone round link chain
- Silver-tone 5mm jump rings (140)
- Silver-tone 2" eye pins (7)
- Silver-tone 2" head pins (14)
- Wire cutters
- Toggle clasps
1. Using a 2" eye pin, string rondelle and form a simple loop. Repeat 29 times.
2. Cut a 16" length of chain. Open each end of chain and attach toggle clasp.
3. Using 5mm jump ring, find center link in chain and attach top loop of rondelle. Skip 1 link and continue to attach loops 14 times left of center and 14 times right of center.
4. Using 5mm jump rings, attach bottom of rondelle loops to 9-1/2" chain starting at the first loop. Skip a link between each loop. Trim any excess chain.
5. Using a 2” eye pin, string jasper and form a simple loop. Repeat 26 times.
6. Using 5mm jump rings, attach top of jasper loops to bottom of second row chain starting at the 1st link. Skip a link between each loop.
7. Using 5mm jump rings, attach bottom of jasper loops to top of 9" third row chain staring at the 1st link. Skip a link between each loop. Trim any excess chain.