Rhinestone Crystal Mutil Strand Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jewelry Fundamentals:Silver Plated Dangle BraceletsCords & More Rhinestone CharmsCrimp Bead and Crimp Bead Covers
- Advantus/Sulyn®:7" Round Iridescent Swirl Ceramic Beads Strand, Aqua Purple7" Large Gem Drop Glass Beads Strand, Smoky blue12" Pastel Disc Chain Strand7" Seaside Crystalline Glass Beads Strand, Crystal7" Large Round Faceted Beads Strand, Crystal7" Micro Crystalline Glass Beads Strand, Toned Mauve7" Socialite Glass Beads Strand, Clear
- Jewelry glue
- Pliers - round nose & needle nose
- Wire cutter
- Tiger Tail
1. Attach one bracelet to each Rhinestone Charm making sure there is only one whole toggle set remaining.
2. Cut 8" leaving an oval link on each end to attach to charm using a jump ring.
3. Cut 10" of tiger tail; string on 7" of beads (Round Iridescent Swirl Ceramic, Round Bead Strand) and attach to charms.
4. Cut 12" of tiger tail; string on 8-1/2" of beads (Socialite, Large Gem Drop, Seaside Crystalline) and attach to charms.
5. Cut 14" of tiger tail; string on 9-1/4" of beads (Large Round Faceted beads, Micro Crystalline beads) and attach to charms.