SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Slide headpin through each hole of oval rhinestone. Bend headpin 90º after rhinestone; trim to 1/4". Use round-nose pliers to make loop.
2. Attach 2 jump rings to each loop. Use another jump ring to attach 2 jump ring chains. Slide on earring finding, before closing jump ring. Repeat steps for 2nd earring.
1. Cut & string an 11" of stretchy cord through bottom hole of a purple diamond rhinestone & top hole of a purple oval rhinestone. String from right to left. Repeat 9 more times, following color pattern on strand. Tie a knot on each end of stretchy cord near tip, so beads do not fall off.
2. Cut & string another 11" strand of stretchy cord through top hole of a purple diamond rhinestone. Slide stretchy cord through top hole of an oval aqua rhinestone from step 1. Follow pattern of color strand, string from right to left & repeat 9 more times.
3. Bring both ends of stretchy cord together; tie a knot. Knot several times or use bead glue to secure knot. Repeat for 2nd stretchy cord.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.