Rhinestone Embellished Floral Chiffon Top
Create this look by following the below pattern or upcycle a top in your wardrobe with rhinestone embellishments along the collar.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- McCall's Pattern M6648 View B
- Refer to pattern jacket for fabric quantity and notion items
- Floral chiffon fabric
- Black chiffon fabric
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
- Rhinestone buttons/flat back rhinestones
- Fabric glue
1. Follow McCall's pattern 6648 View B to construct top.
2. Place collar face up on a hard surface. Place a small amount of glue on the back of the flat back rhinestone and place firmly on desired location. Allow to dry. Repeat for desired look. If rhinestones have button holes stitch them into place one at a time using a hand needle and thread to secure.