Rhinestone & Wood Bead Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Darice 3mm rhinestones: Dark Sapphire, Light Amethyst, Pink
- Wood beads: large, medium and small
- Tan faux leather beading cord
- Crimp beads, crimp covers, jump rings
- Wire cutters
- Glue for rhinestones
Refer to photo.
- Use glue to secure rhinestones to large wooden beads. Allow to dry.
- Cut piece of faux leather beading cord to desired length.
- Take 1 piece of wire and make a small loop on one end, securing with a crimp bead. String 1 end of beading cord through the loop, tie a knot; glue the knot to secure.
- Use pliers to create a wire-wrapped loop with remaining wire.
- Cover the crimp bead with a crimp cover and squeeze closed with pliers.
- String 1 small wooden bead, then one of the large rhinestone-embellished beads created in Step 1.
- Continue pattern to desired length.
- To create the other end of the bracelet make a small loop on one end of 1 piece of wire, securing with a crimp bead. String end of beading cord through the loop, tie a knot; glue the knot to secure.
- Use a jump ring to attach the clasp to one of the wire-wrapped loops.