SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Dear Jane stack
- DCWV® 12"x12" Glitzy Glitter stack
- DCWV® Home Mini Heart mirrors
- 4"x6" photo (to be cut down to 4"x4")
- 12"x12" pink cardstock sheet
- Fabric rose embellishments (2)
- Assorted self-adhesive rhinestones (clear & pink)
- Paper crafting pins (long needles)
- Acrylic heart embellishment
- Glitter glue
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
- Scissors (straight-edge & scalloped-edge)
- Paper crafting pen
1. Select a solid from the glitzy glitter stack and a print from the Dear Jane stack. Cut the print to 12"x10-3/4" and adhere it to the center of the solid glitter page.
2. Select a coordinating solid from the glitzy glitter stack and cut it to 10-7/8"x10-1/2". Trim along two sides of the page with the scalloped-edge scissors and adhere it to the center of the page, top edge flush with the print from step 1.
3. Select two additional prints from the Dear Jane stack. Cut a 10-5/8"x1-1/4" and 10"x3" set of pieces from the first sheet and a 10-1/2"x5" piece from the second. Trim along each of the shorter ends of the thinnest strip and adhere it horizontally to the center of the page, 2" down from the top. Trim one of the shorter sides of the larger piece with the scalloped scissors; adhere this vertically to the page, 1-1/2" in from the right and the top edge flush with the center section. Adhere the remaining strip vertically to the center of the last strip.
4. Cut a 5"x5" square from the pink cardstock. Adhere this to the page, 3" down from the top and 2" in from the left. Adhere the photo to the center of the square. Add glitter around the outside of the square for added emphasis on the photo and set aside to dry.
5. When the glitter is dry, embellish layout by adding the rhinestones, fabric flowers, mirrors, and acrylic heart. If desired, add a section of journaling on the bottom right corner.