SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Five 17" Snowball spray x 4 in Green
- Three 31" Calla Lilies in Green
- Three 25" Lilac Sprays in Green
- Three 24" Dracaena Spray in Green & White
- 1 Bolt Green Polka Dot ribbon 1-1/2' wide
- 1 Bolt Green & White Stripe ribbon 1-1/2' wide
- Round paper mache box 5-1/2"x6"
- Two blocks craft foam to fill container
- Craft knife
- Low melt glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters
- Wrap container with ribbon starting along the bottom. Glue seam in back of container using the low melt glue gun. Fold edge of ribbon over 1/4' for a neat seam edge. Continue wrapping up the container overlapping slightly until you reach the top. Wrap the excess ribbon to the inside of container and glue in place.
- Use striped ribbon to wrap around the top of container and tie a knot. Trim ends.
- Fill container with craft foam for a tight fit.
- Refer to photo often for help in placement of all floral materials.
- Cut apart all Snowball flower stems into 4 individual pieces. Place completely around the edge of container using all the snowball pieces.
- Place 3 Dracaena sprays in the center of container.
- Place 3 Calla Lilies according to photo.
- Fill in behind the Calla Lilies using the Lilac sprays where needed to complete the design.