Ribbon Christmas Trees
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam brand foam cones: 4", 9"
- Styrofoam brand small foam balls
- 12 yds 5/8" ribbon
- 10 yds 3/8" ribbon
- Straight pins
- Gold glitter
- Decorative stars
- Cut ribbon into 4" lengths. Fold each piece into a 2" loop.
- Start at the bottom of the foam cone. Pin the loops in place side-by-side with open ends facing upward around the cone.
- Start the next row just above the first so the looped ends cover the tops of the row below. Continue until the cone is completely covered with ribbon loops.
- Cover a small foam ball in glue and glitter. Allow to dry.
- Glue the glittered ball onto the top of the tree. Add a decorative star on top.
- Glue 3/8" ribbon around the top of the last row of loops to hide the top layer of pins.