1. Paint corkboard frame.
2. Cut ribbon in two 34" long strips and four 20" long strips.
3. Place a 34" long strip of ribbon diagonally across the middle.
This will leave 3" of ribbon to wrap around the back of the board on both edges. Holding it tight against the front, secure the ribbon end with glue gun in the back. Repeat with the other long length of ribbon forming an X on the front of the board.
4. Place each of the 20" long strips of ribbon, diagonally equal distance between the first and the edge of the board. Secure all four ends with glue gun to the back of the board.
5. Once the ribbon is secure on top of board and frame take netting and place it on bottom right hand corner making sure the netting is covering over frame corner, then secure to the board with glue.
6. Arrange shells and glue in place.
7. Make a shoe string bow and glue in place on top of shells.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>