SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bulletin corkboard, pre-framed, 16"x20"
- 5/8" grosgrain ribbon: blush
- 5/8"grosgrain camouflage ribbon
- Jute netting
- Paint: sand color
1. Paint corkboard frame.
2. Cut ribbon in two 34" long strips and four 20" long strips.
3. Place a 34" long strip of ribbon diagonally across the middle.
This will leave 3" of ribbon to wrap around the back of the board on both edges. Holding it tight against the front, secure the ribbon end with glue gun in the back. Repeat with the other long length of ribbon forming an X on the front of the board.
4. Place each of the 20" long strips of ribbon, diagonally equal distance between the first and the edge of the board. Secure all four ends with glue gun to the back of the board.
5. Once the ribbon is secure on top of board and frame take netting and place it on bottom right hand corner making sure the netting is covering over frame corner, then secure to the board with glue.
6. Arrange shells and glue in place.
7. Make a shoe string bow and glue in place on top of shells.