Ribbon Tree T Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/3 yd each of 7 different ribbons in various widths for tree
- 4" – brown ribbon for trunk
- 1 – T-shirt
- 1 – Star button for top of tree
- Heat & Bond or Wonder Under
- Iron & pressing surface
- Sewing supplies
- Matching thread
1. Cut ribbon. Bottom ribbon is 12" long, each subsequent ribbon 1" shorter than the previous one on the tree.
2. Cut and fuse heat and bond to back of ribbon.
3. Turn ends under about 1/4".
4. Arrange and iron ribbon on front of T-shirt.
5. Stitch around each ribbon close to edge with matching thread.
6. Sew on star at top of tree.