SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 yds 1 1/2"-wide ribbon
- Pillar candle
- Clear glass container
- 5/8" or 7/8" ribbons: 2 yds per ornament
- Styrofoam® brand foam balls: 2 1/2" to 3" diameter
- Beaded trims
- Shallow bowl
- Glue or pins
1. Begin to wrap the 1 1/2" ribbon several inches from the top around the container. Continue wrapping down the entire length, overlapping the ribbon edges. Glue in place at the bottom.
2. Take a narrow ribbon and glue (or pin) the end onto the foam ball. Wrap the ribbon around the ball; give it a half twist at the bottom, then again at the top. Continue to wrap the ribbon to cover the entire ball. Glue or pin ribbon end.
3. Place the container with pillar at the center of the bowl. Surround with beaded trim. Arrange ornaments.