Measures 8"x72" [20.5 cm x183 cm]
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 skeins Big Twist™ Value Worsted Yarn: Medium Denim
- Knitting needles size 8 [5 mm] or size for gauge
- Tape measure
- Yarn needle
GAUGE: 18 stitches (sts) and 24 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
- Cast on 59 stitches (sts).
- Row 1: *K2. P2. Rep from * to last 3 sts. K2. P1.
- Rep Row 1 until work from beg measures 72" [183 cm].
- Cast off loosely in pat.
- Beg = Beginning
- K = Knit
- P = Purl
- Pat = Pattern
- Rep = Repeat
- Sts = Stitches