Rippling Snow Sculpture
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Piece of corrugated cardboard
- White heavy paper plate
- Crayola®:Washable Kid’s PaintPaintbrushColored PencilsScissors
1. Carefully peel away paper from one side of corrugated cardboard.
2. Cover your work area with recycled newspaper. Paint the cardboard and one side of a heavy paper plate with white or tints of blue using Washable Kidʼs Paint and Paintbrushes. Paint paper in other colors to use for your snow sculptureʼs clothing or other features. Dry.
3. With Colored Pencils, draw a snow sculpture on the back of the corrugated cardboard. Cut it out with Scissors. Attach it to the painted paper plate with School Glue.
4. On the back of your painted papers, draw facial features, hat, scarf, arms, and other decorations. Cut out and glue them to your snow sculpture.
5. On the blank side of the plate, paint a snow-covered evergreen tree or other winter scene. Dot white all over the plate to resemble falling snow. Dry.
6. Punch a hole in the top. Use ribbon or yarn to hang.