Road Trip Printer’s Tray
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Road Trip 3D sticker
- Road Trip cardstock sticker
- American Road 6" paper pad
- 11"x12" printer's letterblock tray
- White cardstock
- Alphabet stickers
- Small photos (Approx. 1"x1")
- Travel souvenirs & maps
- Assorted embellishments, findings, buttons, sequins, rhinestones, etc.
- Journaling pen
- Scrap paper
- Paper trimmer
1. Measure squares of printer's tray and note measurements. Assign numbers to each space to stay organized. Trim out papers from the American Road Paper Pad to measured sizes, mixing patterns, feature papers, and souvenir maps as background papers. Trim at least one square of white cardstock to use for journaling.
2. Lay out the trimmed papers in the relative positions according to assigned numbers. Decorate each square with photos, souvenirs, and cardstock and alphabet stickers. Adhere scrapped squares inside printer's tray.
3. Further embellish the spaces with 3D stickers from the Road Trip sticker sheet and other 3D embellishments, findings, and souvenirs.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products