Robot Lunch Tote
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StandardGrip™ cutting mat
- Cricut® Mondo Fonts cartridge
- Cricut® Duct Tape Stickers digital cartridge
- Cricut® Flex Iron-on, Neon Orange
- Press cloth or clean cotton cloth
- Lunch tote
- Go to cricut.com/design, sort project list by “Gear” and click on the Robot Lunch Tote project.
- In Cricut Design Space™, click “customize” to change the text to desired name.
- Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space™ to cut the images from iron-on material.
- Be sure to check the “Mirror images (for iron-on)” box in the Mat Preview window in Cricut Design Space™ before cutting.
- Weed excess iron-on from around text.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the iron-on packaging to apply the iron-on to the lunch tote using iron and clean cotton cloth.