Rock Star Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip fabric-crafting:
- Ebony Soft Fabric Paint
- Glam-It-Up 100 Iron-On Glass Crystals: 3 each, red and pink
- 2 pkgs Rock Star Glam-It-Up! Iron-On-Expression
- Crystals Tweezers
- Fashion Form
- Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- White long-sleeve shirt
- Paper towels
- 1/2" bristle brush
- Iron, pressing cloth, ironing surface
- Gray chalk pencil
- Foam plate
- Washing machine and dryer
- Plain paper and pencil
- Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wash shirt; do not use fabric softener. Dry in dryer and iron smooth.
- Insert Fashion Form into shirt and cardboard into sleeves.
- Use chalk to lightly draw assorted circles on front of shirt and cuffs of sleeves.
- Squeeze small puddle of Ebony paint onto foil. Dip brush and paint along chalk lines leaving uneven brushed edge on circle. Continue with remainder of circles, adding more paint as needed. Allow to dry.
- Remove Rock Star design from package and cut words apart. Cut close to words, leaving a 1/2" border. Peel off plastic backing from Rock and press in place toward neckline. Place Star slightly below Rock where shown. Cover with pressing cloth and iron in place following package instructions. Let cool. Remove backing.
- Place additional Rock Star design directly on sleeve, slightly below shoulder. Peel off backing. Iron in place.
- Use gray chalk pencil to lightly draw on circles for crystal rings on front of shirt and cuffs. Place loose crystals on foam plate. Use tweezers to position a single ring of crystals, referring to photo for color placement. Tap the foam plate to right crystals -- it's easier than turning over each single crystal.
- Heat Cordless Heat-Setting Tool following package instructions. To adhere crystals, touch tip of heated tool to top of each crystal and hold for 5 seconds. Let crystal cool then touch with fingernail. If not adhered add heat for a few seconds. Adhere crystals to all rings.
- Draw star design, cut out star pattern. Flip over and draw along lines with gray chalk pencil. Position pattern, chalk side down. Run a finger over design to transfer pattern. Re-chalk pattern, repeat at shoulder.
- Outline each star with red crystals and adhere with heat tool.
- Follow package and label instructions for care of garment.