Rockin' Out Tank
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip Glam-It-Up!
- Large Silver Guitar Iron-On Transfer
- Guitar Iron-On Fashion Design
- Silver Metallic 3-D Fabric Paint
- Fashion Form
- Fuchsia One-Step Fashion Dye
- White cotton tank top
- Iron, pressing cloth & ironing surface
- Paper towels
- Tracing paper
- White chalk
Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Dye tank top following Tulip One-Step Fashion Dye package instructions.
- Wash and dry pink tank top to remove sizing, then iron smooth.
- Peel white backing sheet from Large Guitar Iron-On Transfer. Press design in place on left side of tank. Cover with pressing cloth and iron following package instructions. Allow to cool. Carefully peel off clear backing sheet.
- To create chains, use white chalk to lightly draw two scooped lines at neckline.
- Remove smaller Guitar Iron-On Fashion Design from package and cut apart designs. Remove backing from 1 of the designs. Press under chain lines, making it look like guitar is dangling from chain. Iron all designs in place following package instructions.
- Insert Fashion Form into shirt. Start flow of Silver Metallic 3-D Fashion Paint on paper towel using an even pressure on the bottle for a smooth line. Squeeze evenly spaced small dots of paint along the line closest to neckline to create first chain. For second chain, squeeze line of small circles, then connect each with a short line. Allow to dry. Use damp paper towel to remove any chalk remaining.