1. Cut 3 prints from the various stacks, one square from each, to the following sizes: 5"x7-1/4", 4-1/4"x6-1/4" and 3-1/4"x4". Distress edges of pieces. Adhere these pieces together.
2. Cut out a doily circle 3" in diameter from a solid cardstock sheet. Cut out clock from the glitter cardstock sheet. Adhere the clock face to the center of the doily. Add half of pearls to the clock face and other sections as desired. Set aside.
3. Take lace and ribbon and lay them together over the lower third of the frame display. Adhere them in place. Add paper and ribbon grouping to the frame.
4. Take out the swirl embellishment and hold it over the paper. Set it in place, adding extra adhesive as needed.
5. Glue flower to the left top area of the frame, overlapping the top of the rhinestone embellishment. Add button to the center of the flower.
6. Glue the clock/doily embellishment to the right side of the frame using adhesive foam squares to secure in place.
7. Embellish with locket and the gems as desired.