SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mason jars
- Folk Art® Home Decor™ Chalk 8oz
- Sponge brush
- Fine-grit & paper
- Embellishments: fabric flowers, bakers twine, pearl hearts, burlap-look ribbon, lace, twine, tags, beads
1. Clean mason jars and allow them to dry thoroughly before painting.
2. Paint the jars using sponge brush.
3. Several coats may be needed to ensure an even and non-transparent finish. Allow one hour dry time between coats. Let the paint dry completely.
4. Using fine-grit sand paper, lightly sand over the raised elements on the mason jar. The sanding will allow for the jar’s features to show through.
5. Embellish jars as desired with embellishments.