Romantic Shadow Box
- Colorbk® English Moss papercrafting coordinates:
12"x12" Embossed Punch-out Pad
12"x12" Specialty Paper Pack
Die-cut Glitter Stickers
Foil Chipboard Accents & Alpha Stickers
- 9"x9" shadow box
- 9"x9" corkboard
- Acid-free adhesive or tape
- Craft knife or paper trimmer
- 36 pearls, 1/16"
- Metal brad & tack
- Acid-free/lignin free black marker
1. Set the corkboard in front of you.
2. Select a die-cut piece of paper from the Specialty Paper Pack to use as a corner mat.
3. Measure and cut the paper to cover the space on the corkboard. Adhere in place.
4. Punch out shapes from the Embossed Punch-out Pad to create the layered flower. Place brad through the center and use the Gemstone Accents and small pearls to embellish the flower. Secure onto die-cut paper with tape or adhesive.
5. Select a button from the Foil Chipboard Accents. Tape or adhere to tack.
6. Place photo on the corkboard, overlapping the die-cut paper and flower to create layering. Place at a slight angle to add visual interest. Secure photo with the button covered tack.
7. Choose alphabet monograms from the Foil Chipboard Alpha Stickers to personalize. Adhere directly to the corkboard.
8. Adhere a few of the Die-cut Glitter Stickers to the sides of the corkboard and cut off any hanging off the edge.
9. Use marker to write a message on the bottom of your photo. Place completed project in shadow box frame.