1. Make a rondelle drops and a bicone link. Connect the drop to one end of the bead link.
2. Attach an earring wire to the other end of the bicone link.
3. Repeat steps 1-2 for the matching earring.
1. Using a crimp tube, attach one end of the beading wire to a lobster claw clasp.
2. Cut a 12" length of chain. Thread the two chain ends onto the beading wire, then thread 5-7/8" of seed beads (approximately 100 beads) onto the wire.
3. Make 39 rondelle bead drops.
4. Thread the center link of the chain onto the beading wire.
5. Thread the bead pattern onto the center section of wire, a bicone, a seed bead, a bicone, a seed bead, a rondelle, a seed bead, a rondelle, three drops, and a bicone. Repeat the three drops and a bicone until there are 13 groups of rondelle drops. Then thread on a rondelle, a seed bead, a rondelle, a seed bead, a bicone, a seed bead, and a bicone.
6. Cut a 12" length of chain. Thread the center link onto the wire, then thread 5-7/8" of seed beads (approximately 100 beads) onto the wire.
7. Thread the end links of chain onto the wire.
8. Using a crimp tube, attach the beading wire to the extender chain jump ring.
9. Make a bicone drop and attach to the last link of the extender chain.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.