1. Paint canvas one color.
2. Using a piece of paper the same size as canvas, fold in half one way and open. Fold in half again in opposite direction and open. There are 4 creased sections on paper.
3. Drip and drizzle a variety of colors from paint from bottles onto only one section on the paper.
4. Fold paper in half and gently press over paper. Open paper, and fold in half again in the opposite direction. Gently press over paper.
5. Open paper and place paint side down on canvas. Gently press all over to transfer the paint to the canvas.
6. Repeat as necessary to get desired look on canvas.