- Low glass bowl
- Duck® brand duct tape
- 1 box moss rocks
- Confetti rose bush, two-tone
- 2 mixed red rose bushes
- Raspberry bush: green with burgundy
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun, hot-melt glue sticks
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Put 2 pieces of duct tape on bottom of clean bowl. Glue 3 moss rocks to duct tape. Glue on scrap leaves to cover visible tape.
2. Trim roses off bushes. Start with darker flowers. Glue in place to achieve height first, then the perimeter. Perimeter roses should drape over the rim. Reserve some darker roses.
3. Continue, using light roses to stick out slightly more than the dark roses.
4. Sink remaining dark roses in deeply for fullness.
5. Trim raspberry bush. Position raspberry bush out above the roses & drape beyond the roses.
6. Use hot glue gun to create dew-like droplets of water on roses and foliage. Squeeze trigger and touch leaf or petal and pull gun away quickly. Practice a few times first on scrap.